AMK is undoubtedly one of the most demanding and considered to be one of the toughest treks in Maharashtra. If you haven’t done it you haven’t finished trekking in Maharashtra. This trek is the test of your mental & physical stamina, confidence & endurance. This massive range of trio forts provides you some of the great scenes in Maharashtra. All three forts stand high with the towering height more than 4800 ft provides scenery that you will never forget.
What is included in the tour
- Travel by private bus
- Meals- Saturday breakfast, tea and Dinner, Sunday Breakfast, Tea and Lunch
- UIAA Cert. Equipments- All members helmet, harness, sling.
- Expertise Guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not included in Inclusions
Friday night on 10:30pm we will start from Pune and will reach at Ambewadi village in morning. Have a tea and breakfast there.
Saturday, After breakfast start trek to Alang fort. At the base of Alang put all bags in the cave of Alang and climb Madan. You have to climb 30 ft Rock patch. You will see the beauty of Madan and rapple down. Have a lunch at Alang base cave(carry your own). After lunch we will climb Alang. Put all bags in the cave of Alang. In the evening explore Alang. See Scenic view of Sunset. Night Stay in the Cave Of Alang. Dinner Dal khichadi, Pickle and Papad.
05:00am – Wakeup Call
05:45am – Breakfast and Tea
6:30am - Start descend to Alang by rappling.
One and half hour trek to Kulang fort. Put all bags where steps of Kulang Fort starts. Take only one water bottle and some snacs. Climb fort Kulang and explore it. Start descending down Kulang. reach at Ambewadi. Late lunch in Ambevadi. After lunch start return journey towards Pune. Will reach Pune by 10:30pm.
- Mask and Sanitizer compulsory
- 2 liters of water (Must)
- Snacks and Lunch for the day 1
- Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant
- Good trekking shoes
- Carry mat/Mattress (Must)
- Sleeping Bag (Must)
- Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must) keep it in bus.
- Camera, (Optional)
- Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
- Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
- A haversack to put in all the things.
- small pithu bag if you have to cary one water and biscuits.
- Good to have walking stick for support.
- Tents- if you want to stay in tent.(Optional)
- Plate, Glass, vati compulsory
- Personal Medicine
- It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
- While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
- If suffering tfrom any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heat stroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
- Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physician’s advice before coming.
- No smoking and drinking
- No plastic littering.
- Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
- No jeans/skin-tight cloths.
- Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
- Conserve and preserve our heritage.
- No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
- We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
- No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.