Devkund Waterfall is a waterfall located near Bhira, in Raigad district, Maharastra. It is a 'plunge' waterfall pouring massive amounts of water on the rocky surface underneath. It is a popular spot for one day picnics.
It is a very scenic place to visit in monsoon season and upto the month of December. Base village is Bhira. It is the confluence of three waterfalls and is said to be the origin of Kundalika River. It is about two hour trek from base village along the dam backwater and through forest to reach this place known as ‘Devkund’. A major part of the trek goes through some semi-dried forests with the river running parallel and sometimes crisscrossing through the route.
Trekking Distance: 5.5 km approx. (one sided)
Distance from Pune is 110 km
What is included in the tour
- Transport in Private Bus
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Local guide fees
- Expertise guide
- First Aid
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not included in Inclusions
- Things to Carry :
– 1 Lt of water (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant.👕👖
– Good trekking shoes👟,
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes. Keep it in bus don’t carry with you while trek.🧻
– Packs things properly
– Camera, (Optional)📷
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during 🍒🍇 trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A small bag to put in all the things.👜
- Plastic bag to keep mobile, Camera.
- ☑️2 liters of water(Compulsory).
- ☑️ Torch
- ☑️ Trekking Shoes (CTR)
- ☑️ A proper backpack (No side bags and jholas)
- ☑️ Some Dry fruits / Dry. Snacks / Energy Bars.Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets.
- ☑️ Cap
- ☑️ Rain coat or Poncho
- ☑️ Stick
- ☑️ Personal First aid and Personal Medicine.
- ☑️ Extra pair of clothes, napkin
- ☑️ Identity Proof.
- ☑️ Full sleeves T-shirt and Full Track Pant this will protect from Thorns / Insects / Prickles.
- ☑️ DRY bag for your garbage.
- ☑️ Crocs/Floaters/Sleepers (after end of trek)
- ☑️ Mask and Sanitizer
- It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
- While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
- If suffering tfrom any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heat stroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
- Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physician’s advice before coming.
- No smoking and drinking
- No plastic littering.
- Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
- No jeans/skin-tight cloths.
- Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
- Conserve and preserve our heritage.
- No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
- We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
- No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.