Dudhsagar Falls is a four-tiered waterfall located on the Mandovi River in the Indian state of Goa. It is 60 km from Panaji by road and is located on the Belgaum–Vasco Da Gama rail route about 46 km east of Madgaon and 80 km south of Belgaum.Dudhsagar Falls is amongst India's tallest waterfalls with a height of 310 m (1017 feet) and an average width of 30 metres (100 feet).
What is included in the tour
- ✅ Pune to Pune Non-Ac Transport
- ✅ Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- ✅ Entry Fees
- ✅ Expert Charges
- ✅ Basic First-Aid
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not included in Inclusions
- DAY - 1
8:00pm:- Reporting at Deccan ( front of kfc )
- DAY -2
5.00am:- Base village (Kulem)
5.00am-5.30am:- Breakfast and intro
5.30am:- Trek start
7.00am:- At Dudhasagar
7.00am-9.00am:- Views of Dudhasagar
9.30am-1.00pm:- Return to Kulem
1.0pm-3.30 pm:- Lunch and fresh
4.30pm:- Way to pune
- Day 3
- ☑️2 liters of water(Compulsory).
- ☑️ Torch
- ☑️ Trekking Shoes (CTR)
- ☑️ A proper backpack (No side bags and jholas)
- ☑️ Some Dry fruits / Dry. Snacks / Energy Bars.Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets.
- ☑️ Cap
- ☑️ Rain coat or Poncho
- ☑️ Stick
- ☑️ Personal First aid and Personal Medicine.
- ☑️ Extra pair of clothes, napkin
- ☑️ Identity Proof.
- ☑️ Full sleeves T-shirt and Full Track Pant this will protect from Thorns / Insects / Prickles.
- ☑️ DRY bag for your garbage.
- ☑️ Crocs/Floaters/Sleepers (after end of trek)
- ☑️ Mask and Sanitiser
- It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
- While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
- If suffering tfrom any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heat stroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
- Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physician’s advice before coming.
- No smoking and drinking
- No plastic littering.
- Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
- No jeans/skin-tight cloths.
- Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
- Conserve and preserve our heritage.
- No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
- We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
- No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.