Kalsubai Peak is a very popular trek in the Sahyadri region. It is the highest peak in Maharashtra at 5,400 ft and is easily accessible both from Mumbai and Pune. The trek offers a breathtaking combination of natural environments like waterfalls, forests, grasslands, and historic forts.
The Kalsubai Temple at the summit of the peak draws people from the nearby villages throughout the year. They come to take blessings from Kalsubai Devi. It is believed that a young village girl named Kalsubai, lived in the mountains. During that time she cured villagers and animals and also helped in village activities. One day she left for the summit and never returned. So in her memory, a small temple was built at her home on the mountainside and the main Kalsubai temple was built on the peak.
What is included in the tour
- Pune to Pune travel by private bus
- First Aid
- Expert technical guidance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not included in Inclusions
Pickup Point :14th August 2023
-10:30pm- Bhapkar Petrol Pump, Opp City Pride swarget
-10:50pm-Samudra Hotel, Nal stop,
-11:00pm- Karve Statue
-11:10pm- The Alpinist office, Jijai Nagari
-11:25pm- Gudluck chouk, Deccan
-11:35pm- University chouk
-11:45pm- Bremen Chouk
-12:00am- Nashik Phata
We will leave Pune On 14th Aug, Monday night on 10:30pm. We will reach base village Bari approximately 5:00am. Have breakfast and tea there.
On 6:00 am start trek to climb Kalsubai. It will take 3 hours to reach on top. You will see beautiful view of Sunrise. Take photos and videos on top. See the beauty of surrounding. From here you can see Alang -Madan -Kulang, Ratangad. Take some Snacks or fruits with you to avoid dehydration.
We will take rest on top for 30 minutes. We will start descending and reach base village Bari. We will have lunch there. After lunch we start returning to pune. Reach Pune on around 8pm.
After registration click on link to add yourself into the WhatsApp Group.
- Mask and Hand sanitizer Compulsory
- Poncho or Rain Jacket
- 2 liter water (Must)
- Some dry snacks
- Full sleeve T-shirt and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt
- Good trekking shoes (CTR)
- Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
- Carry 3-4 extra carry-bags
- Packs things properly in a plastic bag
- Camera, (Optional)
- Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
- Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
- A haversack to put in all the things.
- It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
- While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
- If suffering tfrom any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heat stroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
- Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physician’s advice before coming.
- No smoking and drinking
- No plastic littering.
- Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
- No jeans/skin-tight cloths.
- Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
- Conserve and preserve our heritage.
- No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
- We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
- No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.