Madhe Ghat Waterfall Rappelling is best option for adventure freaks. You have to take a little walk of 30 minutes to reach waterfall. Getting down around 150 feet through a gushing waterfall is a really stunning experience. Rappelling is the controlled descent down a rock face using a rope. Madhe Ghat Trek gives immense pleasure of trekking in monsoon season. From this place, you can have a view of vast areas such as Raigad fort, Lingana, Varandha ghat, and Shivthar Ghal.
What is included in the tour
- ☑️Transportation by Private bus
- ☑️Breakfast, Tea and Lunch (veg unlimited)
- ☑️First aid
- ☑️Guidance expertise
- ☑️Equipment Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not included in Inclusions
🚌4:00am: Departure from Nashik phata, (PCMC)
🚌4:15am: Bremen Chouk
🚌4:20am: University Chouk
🚌4:30am: Deccan Gymkhana bus stop, Pune
🚌4:40am: Karve Statue
🚌4:45am: The Alpinist Office
🚌5:00am: Vadgaon bridge
🚌5:05am: Navale Bridge
🚌7:30am: Reach base village (Kelad)
After breakfast we will start our trek towards Madhe Ghat Waterfall.
●8:30 am - Rappelling will begin. Participants will need to wait for their turn, and those who have finished will need others to complete.
●02:00 pm - We will complete the activity and start trek towards base village.
●03:00pm - Reach the village/hotel where we are going to have the lunch.
●05:00 pm - We will start return journey.
●9:00 pm - Reach Pune
we will follow the same route on the return journey.
- Mask and Hand sanitiser Compulsory
- 1 liters of water (Must)
- Breakfast and some dry snacks as lunch will late.
- Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must) Half T- Shirts not allowed.
- Scarf for ladies(compulsory)
- Good trekking shoes (CTR)
- Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
- Carry 3-4 extra carry-bags
- Packs things properly in plastic bag
- Camera, (Optional)
- Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
- Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
- A haversack to put in all the things.
- It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
- While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
- If suffering tfrom any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heat stroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
- Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physician’s advice before coming.
- No smoking and drinking
- No plastic littering.
- Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
- No jeans/skin-tight cloths.
- Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
- Conserve and preserve our heritage.
- No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
- We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
- No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.