Devkund is a scenic place situated in Tamhini Ghat. Hidden in the folds of the Western Ghats, the mountains of the Plus Valley are shaped in the plus symbol when viewed from above. Lush, green forests, especially in the monsoon season, turn the valley into a tropical paradise with dense greenery and gushing waterfalls.
The main highlight of this trip, you'll find yourself rappelling down two mountain cliffs that are as tall as 175 feet and 300 feet. The second stretch of rappelling will take you down the famous Devkund Waterfall to land beside the turquoise pool at the base of the waterfall.
First stage:- 175ft
Second Stage:- 300ft
What is included in the tour
- Transport by Private Vehicle from Pune to Pune
- Safety Equipment.
- First Aid kit.
- late Lunch at Bhira village at Shelar Mama home.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not included in Inclusions
We will start from Pune Bhapkar Petrol pump Swarget in the morning.
We will reach Dongarvadi on 6:30am.
Trek leader will give a briefing.
Rappelling equipment will be distributed.
Before starting rappelling, we have one hour trek toward the rappelling point.
We will be back Pune by 9 pm
- 3:55 AM- Bhapakar Petrol Pump, Opp- City Pride, Satara Road
- 4:05 AM- Dandekar bridge
- 4:15 AM- Samudra Hotel Nalstop
- 4:25 AM- Karve Statue
- 4:35 AM- The Alpinist Office ,Jijai Nagari
- 4:45 AM- Lohia Jain IT Park Chandani Chowk
- 4:55 AM- Chandani Chowk Towards Paud Raod
- Mask and Hand sanitiser Compulsory
- 1 liters of water (Must)
- Breakfast and some dry snacks as lunch will late.
- Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must) Half T- Shirts not allowed.
- Scarf for ladies(compulsory)
- Good trekking shoes (CTR)
- Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
- Carry 3-4 extra carry-bags
- Packs things properly in plastic bag
- Camera, (Optional)
- Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
- Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
- A haversack to put in all the things.
- It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
- While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
- If suffering tfrom any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heat stroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
- Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physician’s advice before coming.
- No smoking and drinking
- No plastic littering.
- Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
- No jeans/skin-tight cloths.
- Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
- Conserve and preserve our heritage.
- No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
- We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
- No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.