मराठ्यांच्या इतिहासात एक सुवर्णाक्षरांनी लिहिलेला रणसंग्राम म्हणून या घटनेला महत्त्वाचे स्थान आहे. एकदा तरी अनुभवावे या वाटेवर जाऊन.
Panhala fort, also known as Panhalgad, is located in Panhala, 20 kms from Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India. It was built between 1178 and 1209 CE by the Shilahara ruler Bhoja II. The structure and history of this fort are great attraction for tourists and travel enthusiasts. The history of Panhala Fort can be traced back to more than 359 years ago. It is well known for the battle of Pavankhind.
A walk in the forest towards Pavankhind Panhala Trek near Kolhapur. Maharashtra
Even in those times, it was of strategic importance due to its location which overlooks a pass in the Sahyadri mountain range. It was a major trade route from Bijapur in the interior of Maharashtra to the coastal areas. You must consider this trek if you are looking for trekking near Kolhapur.
Starting from Pune on Friday night on 10:30pm. We have arranged bus. Will reach 5am at Panhala. Have breakfast there. Day 1:-
Trek will be start from Shiva Kashid Samadhi.
Trek route- Panhala- Turukwadi- Mhalunge- Masai Pathar- Kumbharwadi(Lunch) packed parathas- Khotwadi- Mandlaiwadi- Karpewadi(Stay)
Dinner veg in a village.
Wake up on 5am. Have fresh there. Breakfast and Tea will be serve. Trek will be start on 7am.
Route will be
Karpewadi- Ambewadi- Kalakewadi- Ringewadi- Patewadi- Masawade- Pandhrepani- Pawankhind.
After trek lunch will be there.
Start back to Pune. Will reach Pune on 10:30pm.
What is included in the tour
- Pune to Pune Non-Ac Transport
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Entry Fees
- Expert Charges
- Basic First-Aid
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not included in Inclusions
City Pride Swarget 10:40 PM
Dandekar bridge 10:55 PM
Nalstop Samudra Hotel 11.05 PM
Karve Statue 11:20PM
Navale Flyover 11:35PM
- ☑️2 liters of water(Compulsory).
- ☑️ Torch
- ☑️ Trekking Shoes (CTR)
- ☑️ A proper backpack (No side bags and jholas)
- ☑️ Some Dry fruits / Dry. Snacks / Energy Bars.Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets.
- ☑️ Cap
- ☑️ Rain coat or Poncho
- ☑️ Stick
- ☑️ Personal First aid and Personal Medicine.
- ☑️ Extra pair of clothes, napkin
- ☑️ Identity Proof.
- ☑️ Full sleeves T-shirt and Full Track Pant this will protect from Thorns / Insects / Prickles.
- ☑️ DRY bag for your garbage.
- ☑️ Crocs/Floaters/Sleepers (after end of trek)
- ☑️ Mask and Sanitiser
- It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
- While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
- If suffering tfrom any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heat stroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
- Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physician’s advice before coming.
- No smoking and drinking
- No plastic littering.
- Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
- No jeans/skin-tight cloths.
- Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
- Conserve and preserve our heritage.
- No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
- We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
- No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.