Aadrai Jungle trek is one of the most popular growing trek in Sahyadri. Adorned with numerous waterfalls, it has gained it's popularity amongst photographers for its mesmerizing beauty!! Aadrai Jungle trek offers some spectacular views of waterfalls, cliffs and cloudy peaks and has been in the bucket list of waterfall lovers!...
- Deep in the belly of Sahyadri, lies this beautiful and unexplored Aadrai Jungle where the forest floor seldom feels the warm embrace of the sun. The Aadrai trek location was actually discovered by a local villager, who came across the Aadrai forest location by fluke as he had lost his way while hunting.
- This beautiful trek location dates back to the 1st millennium and is located in the Junnar city in the Pune district. Aadrai Jungle trek is a paradise for all trek lovers who are looking for an escape from the monotony of city life. This jungle trek offers the trekkers a much-needed break from the polluted air and every breath of air here feels rejuvenating and refreshing.
- The Aadrai Jungle Trek is a treat for all your senses given its abundant flora and fauna. Along the trail, one will witness various streams and passing waterfalls including a mega 1200 feet tall waterfall.
- The mesmerizing view will seem like out of a fairy-tale with the lush green forests, melodious chirping of the birds, the chittering of the forest animals, and invigorating streams and waterfalls.
- Apart from the lush green forest, the Aadrai trek has a lot to offer like the Kalu waterfall, Nageshwar temple, and many ancient caves- each with a story to tell. Due to Aadrai’s Jungle location, it is one of the most sought-after jungle treks.
- During Monsoons, the Aadrai jungle trek is one of the most exhilarating treks because of its dense forest area. It is one of the most thrilling treks of the Sahyadri range that lies deep within Malshej Ghat.
What is included in the tour
- Transportation by private bus
- Breakfast, Tea, Lunch (veg/nonveg unlimited)
- First aid
- Experience Guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not included in Inclusions
Sunday morning 7:30am we will reach in Khireshwar. Breakfast and tea will be served. Trek information will give by Trek Leader. Team will leave for Aadrai jungle trek. See the beauty of waterfalls and dense forest. Return trek to base village on 1pm. have lunch there.
2:30pm : Depart for Pune
7pm: Reach Pune with all the fond memories of the trek
Pickup Point :
4:00am- Bhapkar Petrol Pump, Opp City Pride Swarget
4:20am-Samudra Hotel, Nal stop,
4:30am- Karve Statue
4:40am- Gudluck chouk, Deccan
4:45am- University Chouk towards Sangavi
4:50am- Bremen Chouk
5:10am- Nashik Phata
- Mask and Hand sanitizer Compulsory
- Poncho or Rain Jacket
- 2 liter water (Must)
- Some dry snacks
- Full sleeve T-shirt and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt
- Good trekking shoes (CTR)
- Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
- Carry 3-4 extra carry-bags
- Packs things properly in a plastic bag
- Camera, (Optional)
- Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
- Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
- A haversack to put in all the things.
- It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
- While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
- If suffering tfrom any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heat stroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
- Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physician’s advice before coming.
- No smoking and drinking
- No plastic littering.
- Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
- No jeans/skin-tight cloths.
- Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
- Conserve and preserve our heritage.
- No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
- We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
- No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.