Andharban (or Dark Forest) is a dense forest located near Pimpri in Maharashtra, an hour and a half away from Lonavala. Andharban trek is an ideal monsoon trek, shaded for the most part, and its speciality is that it’s a descending trail all the way. This is an evergreen Sahyadri forest, covered in mist and dreamy forest landscape in the Tamhini Ghats.
The foliage is abundantly thick with cascading waterfalls as well as still water ponds. You will enjoy stunning views of Kundalika Valley and amazing species of flora and fauna. People also go night trekking in Andharban.
What is included in the tour
- ✅ Transport in Private Bus
✅ Breakfast and Lunch
✅ First Aid
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not included in Inclusions
✅Things to carry✅-
1) Full T- shirt
2) Full track pant
4) Treking shows(CTR)
6) Personal medicines
7) Biscuits and dry food things. 索
8) Electrol 拏
9) Additional Cloths
10) breakfast and Snacks
11) Water bottle 2ltr
12) Cap 梨
13) Rain Jacket or Poncho 痢
1. Bhapkar Petrol Pump Opp City Pride Swarget - 4:00am
2. Laxmi Narayan Theatre- 4:05am
3. Dandekar Bridge Petrol Pump- 4:10am
4. Samudra Hotel Nalstop- 4:20am
5. Karve Statue- 4:30am
6. The Alpinist Office- 4:35am
7. Lohiya Jain Park Chandani Chouk- 4:45am
8. Ghotavade Phata- 5:10am
9. Direct by own vehicle
- ☑️2 liters of water(Compulsory).
- ☑️ Torch
- ☑️ Trekking Shoes (CTR)
- ☑️ A proper backpack (No side bags and jholas)
- ☑️ Some Dry fruits / Dry. Snacks / Energy Bars.Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets.
- ☑️ Cap
- ☑️ Rain coat or Poncho
- ☑️ Stick
- ☑️ Personal First aid and Personal Medicine.
- ☑️ Extra pair of clothes, napkin
- ☑️ Identity Proof.
- ☑️ Full sleeves T-shirt and Full Track Pant this will protect from Thorns / Insects / Prickles.
- ☑️ DRY bag for your garbage.
- ☑️ Crocs/Floaters/Sleepers (after end of trek)
- ☑️ Mask and Sanitiser
- It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
- While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
- If suffering tfrom any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heat stroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
- Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physician’s advice before coming.
- No smoking and drinking
- No plastic littering.
- Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
- No jeans/skin-tight cloths.
- Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
- Conserve and preserve our heritage.
- No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
- We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
- No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.